domingo, 30 de agosto de 2026

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - DOLLY PARTON


1.- History

Dolly Parton was born on 19-01-1946 in Tennessee, USA. She was a Country singer, songwriter and actress. Her first movie was 9 To 5. She hosted her own TV Show.

Dolly Parton passed away on 25-08-2026.


2.- Lyrics

If I should stay

I would only be in your way

So I'll go, but I know

I'll think of you each step of the way


(Chorus)

And I will always love you

I will always love you


Bitter-sweet memories

That's all I am taking with me

Goodbye, please don't cry

We both know that I'm not

What you need


(Repeat Chorus)


I hope life treats you kind

And I hope that you have all

That you ever dreamed of

And I wish you joy

And happiness

But above all of this

I wish you love


(Repeat Chorus)


3.- Vocabulary

- Stay = Permanecer, quedarse

- Step = Paso

- Bitter-sweet = Agridulce

- Memories = Recuerdos

- Treat = Tratar

- Ever = Alguna vez

- Joy = Alegría

- Hapiness = Felicidad

- Above all = Sobre todo


4.- Grammar

a) Verbos Modales

Ejemplos:

- If I should stay

- I would only be in your way

- So I'll (I will) go

b) Futuro Simple

Ejemplos:

- I'll think of you...

- I will always love you

c) Present Continuous

Ejemplo:

That's all I am taking with me


5.- Videoclip




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario