lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

INGLÉS PARA NIÑOS

A muchos padres les hace ilusión que sus hijos aprendan muchas cosas. Una de ellas es un idioma, como el inglés.
Por ello, dedicamos este artículo a ellos (los padres) con el fin de guiarlos y así ayudar a la enseñanza del inglés a los más pequeños.

1.- PRIMERAS PALABRAS

a) Saludos y Despedidas

Hello

Hi

How are you?

I'm fine thanks

Good Bye

Bye - Bye

b) Vocabulario

El alfabeto podría ser utilizado también para primeras palabras como : colores (Black, Green, Yellow, etc), animales (Cat, Dog, Elephant, etc), comida (Apple, Potaro, Rice, etc.), y otros.
Aquí un ejemplo mixto :

A for Apple
B for Ball
C for Cat
D for Dog
E for Egg
F for Fish
G for Goat
H for Hand
I for Ice
J for Jar
K for Key
L for Lion
M for Moon
N for Nest
O for Orange
P for Pig
Q for Queen
R for Rabbit
S for Sun
T for Table
U for Umbrella
V for Violin
W for Window
X for Xylophone
Y for Yellow
Z for Zebra

c) Números

Las formas son mediante la edad y las cantidades (matemática) de algunos objetos.

I'm 5 years old

I've got 2 brothers

There are 5 pencils

There is 1 (an) apple

1 + 1 = 2 (One plus one, equals two)

d) Verbs – Verbos

NOTA.- Estos son sólo unos ejemplos de verbos. Se pueden agregar más, de acuerdo a la edad y nivel de el / la niño / niña.

Ask = Preguntar

Ask a question

Be = Ser, estar (La conjugación está en la sección gramatical)

Can = Poder (Verbo Modal)

Can you help me?

I can play (football, the piano, etc.)

Catch = Coger

Catch the ball

Clean = Limpiar

I clean my teeth

Close = Cerrar

Close the window, please

Come = Venir

Come to my birthday party

Do = Hacer

I do my homework

Draw = Dibujar

I can draw some animals

Eat = Comer

I eat some sweets

Find = Encontrar

My teacher wants to find my mum

Get = Obtener, conseguir

Can I get a rubber?

Give = Dar

The teacher gives homeworks to the students

Go = Ir

I go to school at 8 o’clock

Have got = Tener (En USA solo es HAVE)

I have (I’ve) got 2 brothers

Jump = Saltar

I jump because I am happy

Kick = Patear, Dar un puntapié

Kick the ball, Johnny !

Know = Saber, conocer

My teacher knows many things

Listen = Escuchar

Listen to me, please !

Live = Vivir (habitar)

I live in Oak Street.

Look = Mirar

Look ! It is a big elephant !

Love = Amar, gustar mucho de algo

I love playing football

Make = Hacer (Preparar, construir)

My mum makes some biscuits for my birthday

Open = Abrir

Open the door, please !

Play = Jugar, tocar un instrument, actuar

I like to play the guitar

Put = Poner, colocar

Students put the books on the desk, please !

Read = Leer

My dad likes to read the newspaper

Ride = Dar un paseo (en bus, bicicleta, caballo)

I like to ride my bike

Run = Correr

Peter runs to the class

Say = Decir

My teacher says I am a good student

See = Ver

I like to see the animals in the zoo

Sit = Sentarse

Sit down, please !

Sleep = Dormir

I go to sleep at 8 o’clock

Start = Empezar, iniciar

The school starts at 9 o’clock

Stop = Detener, parar

My teacher ask me to stop talking

Talk = Hablar

I talk to my friend

Tell = Contar, narrar, explicar

My mum is telling me a story

Walk = Caminar

I like to walk

Want = Querer, desear

I want to eat some chocolates now !

Wear = Usar (ropa)

I’m wearing a blue t-shirt and white trousers

Write = Escribir

The teacher writes on the board

*Let’s = Vamos (a hacer algo)

Let’s go ! = Vamos

Let’s play ! = Juguemos


2.- GRAMÁTICA

La gramática en niños en edad pre-escolar debería ser así:

a) Verbo "To Be" + Pronombres Personales

I am Tom

You are my sister

He is my dad

She is Anita

It is my school

We are friends

They are my friends

Otros ejemplos

It is my house

You are my mum

It is my dog


b) WH- Questions – Preguntas

What’s your name?

How old are you?

Where do you live?

When is your birthday?

What is your favourite (food, sport, tv program, etc.)?

Otras preguntas

Do you like to play (football, games, etc.)?

Do you like (fruits, vegetables, toys, etc.)?

c) Prepositions – Preposiciones

In

I’m in my bedroom

On

The book is on the table

Behind

My schoolbag is behind the door

Next to

My house is next to the park

Between

I sit between mum and dad on the sofa / couch

Under

The dog is under the table

d) Tenses – Tiempos Verbales

Presente Simple

SUJETO + VERBO + COMPLEMENTO

I am a student

I like football

My favourite sweet is chocolate

Presente Continuo

SUJETO + VERBO TO BE + VERBO PRINCIPAL + COMPLEMENTO

I am playing games

My teacher is talking

Mum is coming to the school

3.- TEMAS

Algunos de estos podrían ser :

a) The Family – La Familia

Mum = Mamá

Dad = Papá

Brother = Hermano

Sister = Hermana

Uncle = Tío

Aunt = Tía

Grandma = Abuela

Grandpa = Abuelo

b) Colours and Shapes – Colores y Formas

Black = Negro

White = Blanco

Blue = Azul

Yellow = Amarillo

Round = Redondo

Square = Cuadrado

Triangle = Triángulo

c) My Body – Mi Cuerpo

Head = Cabeza

Arms = Brazos

Hands = Manos

Legs = Piernas

Eyes = Ojos

Ears = Orejas

Foot = Pie (Feet = Pies)

d) Animals – Animales

Dog = Perro

Cat = Gato

Bird = Pájaro

Elephant = Elefante

Horse = Caballo

Lion = León

Chicken = Pollo

Otros temas posibles son : Food (Comida), Clothes (Ropa), Weather (Clima).

4.- VOCABULARIO ÚTIL

a) Days - Días

Monday = Lunes

Tuesday = Martes

Wednesday = Miércoles

Thursday = Jueves

Friday = Viernes

Saturday = Sábado

Sunday = Domingo

b) Months – Meses

January = Enero

February = Febrero

March = Marzo

April = Abril

May = Mayo

June = Junio

July = Julio

August = Agosto

September = Septiembre

October = Octubre

November = Noviembre

December = Diciembre

c) Seasons – Estaciones

Summer = Verano

Autumn / Fall = Otoño

Winter = Invierno

Spring = Primavera

5.- CONSEJOS

a) Cuentos infantiles clásicos

b) Nursery Rhymes (tiene unos ejemplos en un artículo anterior en este mismo blog)

c) Visitar una gran juguetería y leer las etiquetas y los nombres de distintos  juguetes.

d) Algunos (muy pocos en realidad) programas de tv para niños pueden ser de gran utilidad. Entre los recomendables se encuentran : “Poco yo”, “Sesame Street”, “Doc” y "La Casa De Mickey Mouse".


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario